Saturday, October 18, 2014

Bad Press: Synopsis

Hey! Here's the synopsis to my latest work of original fiction. I hope you enjoy the synopsis. Please tell me what you think, I always value your thoughts and I said in the Introduction to the blog. I won't bite.


What happens when you put down your defenses for someone because you believe that they will do no harm?

Alexandria Blake was just another girl busking on the streets and performing at community theater in the hopes of being discovered in either of the fields of art, but what she didn't expect was to befriend someone already in the business. One day at a nightclub when she was just having a night out on the town with her friends she runs into Dalton Bentley who is only the newest up and coming actor as well as the most talked about. She never expected to befriend him but in the end she gets more than she can handle and learns that there really is such thing as bad press.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Now that you're hooked you'll sadly have to wait for the prologue. You got the synopsis out of me right away but you'll have to wait for the next part. I want to get to writing this so badly but if I write it now then the words won't count towards my NaNoWriMo, but as soon as November rolls around, chapters will be up left and right.

      Delete