This blog is really just another place where I will be putting some of my stories, my original fiction works but I'll quite possibly end up trying other things like scripts and maybe even poetry, but primarily my stories. One of my friends has a story blog on here and it looked interesting so I figured why not give it a go myself. I hope you enjoy my works and do not hesitate to comment, I promise I won't bite.
Can't wait to read your stories Claire :-)
ReplyDeleteYou hopefully won't have to wait too long. Got an idea for a new story and have the prologue and synopsis written. Going to be writing it for NaNoWriMo in November. When it gets closer to November I'll be posting the synopsis and prologue. :)
DeleteI look forward to reading them
DeleteGuess what?! I've decided to shorten your wait a little bit. Posting the synopsis right now. Should be up in a couple minutes.
ReplyDeleteMy mom always says that there's no such thing as bad press, meaning that no matter whether what you did was good or bad, you're still being talked about so it's not bad. Because I'm me, I've felt the need to play around with this saying. Hope you like the synopsis! Tell me what you think!